The finance industry has become so influential powerful in our society that we can not possibly ignore it if we want to take the control of our lives. Unemployment, deflation, financial crisis, CPI, stock market collapse, all of such things are closely related to finance industry. In the positive aspect, if you learn or study finance well, then you can make the right investment decisions on the basis of your financial knowledge. In this way, the knowledge of finance will bring you an abundant life and prosperous future. Here are top 15 best financial websites which could give you rich financial information as well as valuable insights and observations.
1. Bloomberg.com is one of the leading financial news and data services, featuring commodities, stocks, currencies stock futures and more.
2. Yahoo! Finance is a finance website where you can get free stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources, international market data and more.
3. Barrons is one of the leading websites which focuses on financial news and data.
4. MSN Money is a finance and investment service provided by Microsoft Network.
5. The Wall Street Journal is the one of the leading business and finance news websites in US.
6. Financial Times is well known for its financial reporting in global perspective and the best for global issues.
7. Economist reports high quality international finance, business and political news.
8. BusinessWeek is also a great source to find business, finance news, business advice and much more.
9. New York Times Finance is another great finance websites for business and finance news and reports.
10. Marketwatch is a website you can find business news, stock market quotes and financial news.
11. SmartMoney provide business news, real time stock market quotes and advice to assist people to invest, spend and manage their personal finance.
12. CNBC is a great finance website to get stock market news, business news, financial, earnings, world market news and information.
13. Google Finance is a financial news, portfolios and domestic trends service provided by Google.
14. The American Finance Association (AFA) is the premier academic organization devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about financial economics.
15. Social Science Research Network is a large network of academic resources including economic and financial papers and statistics.