As a great thinker observed centuries ago, man in nature is a political creature. Admit it or not, no one in this world can stay out of politics, for it cast influences on our life in virtually all aspects. So studying or knowing politics is necessary, if I do not say essential， to make our living state and the social life better. Here is a list of 25 best political blogs on the Internet focusing on American politics. From these blogs you can see people with different background and beliefs tend to have different views on the same affair. Try to compare their views and understand their reasonable claims will benefit your intelligence and your life.
1. Belmont Club is a blog that focuses on current affairs and public policy, often emphasising on military actions and foreign policy issues.
2. The Daily Howler is an American Center-left political blog blog written by Bob Somerby. The style is by turns earnest and sarcastic.
3. Hot Air is a American Center-right political blog providing news and commentary from a fiscally conservative and socially centrist point of view.
4. Liberty and Power is a group weblog established in 2003 whose members share a libertarian or classical liberal perspective.
5. Little Green Footballs (LGF) is an American Center-left political blog run by web designer Charles Johnson.
6. Protein Wisdom is a conservative and libertarian weblog created by former academic and sometime fiction writer Jeff Goldstein—a self-described classical liberal.
7. TPMCafe is a center-left blog portal created by Josh Marshall as a spin-off blog to his popular Talking Points Memo.
8. The Volokh Conspiracy is a blog which mostly covers United States legal and political issues, generally from a libertarian or conservative perspective.
9. AMERICAblog is a liberal American blog founded by John Aravosis in April, 2004, with several co-bloggers.
10. Andrew Michael Sullivan is an English author, editor, political commentator and blogger. He describes himself as a political conservative.
11. Common Dreams, is a nonprofit U.S. based progressive (some might say leftist) news website. Common Dreams publishes news stories, editorials and a newswire of current breaking news.
12. Crooks and Liars is an American liberal blog founded by John Amato. The blog contains an audio and video archive of political events, television, and radio shows.
13. Daily Kos is an American political blog that publishes news and opinions from a progressive point of view.
14. Duncan Bowen Black is an American liberal blogger living in Philadelphia. His weblog Eschaton is one of the most popular political weblogs.
15. FiveThirtyEight is a polling aggregation website with a blog created by Nate Silver.
16. The Huffington Post is an American news website and content aggregating blog founded by Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, and Jonah Peretti, featuring various news sources and columnists.
17. Instapundit is a United States political blog produced by Glenn Reynolds, a law professor at the University of Tennessee.
18. The Media Research Center is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III.
19. MyDD is a collaborative politically progressive American politics blog.
20. Power Line is an American political blog, providing news and commentary from a conservative point-of-view. It is written by three lawyers who attended Dartmouth College together: John H. Hinderaker, Scott W. Johnson, and Paul Mirengoff.
21. The Raw Story is a progressive news, politics and weblog publication founded in 2004. Updated continuously, it is known primarily for its investigative reporting.
22. RedState is a conservative American political weblog.
23. Talking Points Memo is a web-based political journalism organization created and run by Josh Marshall, journalist and historian.
24. The Center for American Progress is a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization. Its website states that the organization is “dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through progressive ideas and action.”
25. Wonkette is a left-leaning American online magazine of topical satire and political gossip, edited by Ken Layne since 2006.
26. Mediaite is a news and opinion blog covering politics and entertainment in the media industry as well as other issues.
27. LewRockwell.com is a libertarian web magazine operated by Burton Blumert , Lew Rockwell, Eric Garris, and others associated with the Center for Libertarian Studies; its motto is “anti-state, anti-war, pro-market”.